Fashion's Big Night Out: Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester wears a racy corset dress





Leighton Meester made fairly a avowal in a daring sky blue corset minidress at Fashion's Big Night Out. But it was her Gossip Girl co-star Blake Lively who got a received the stamp of approval, and a settle next to fashion's First Lady Anna Wintour.

Leighton, 24, wore a racy cutaway Versus by Versace dress paired with Christian Louboutin shoe-boots. But it seemed out of sync with the more stylish outfits on show at the event which kick starts New York fashion week. Onscreen rival Blake Lively, who plays Serena van der Woodsen looked dazzling in a tribal print yellow print minidress with a full skirt. And it seems that the doyenne of US Vogue, Wintour, approved as she was seated next to her and Roger Federer at the event
Leighton and Blake joined a star-studded host at the event in New York's Lincoln Center which saw a who's who of the fashion world modelling170 of the autumn/winter's hottest trends on Tuesday night.
Blake has won plaudits for her fresh style, and her flowing blonde locks are said to be the most copied in salons, taking over from Jennifer Aniston’s trademark glossy look.

She has said: It’s crazy,” says Blake. 


'It’s very flattering, it’s weird knowing that because here I was when I was a kid wanting my hair to look like Jennifer Aniston so it’s really weird.
'I had layers and a straight-ish look when I was younger but I was too young to really copy it too much. I’m stunned girls now want to copy me.'