Kanye West`s sad story, after Swift incident

Click image to Zoom..



Kanye West has exposed the personal journey he set out on after last year's infamous incident at the MTV music Video Awards during Taylor Swift's speech.
The 33-year-old rapper says he embarked on a global trip and took a break from his profession in the wake of the MTV Awards.
'It's a pretty bugged out story. I left America. I stopped doing music all together. I just took some time. I went to Japan just so I could get away from paparazzi all together. Then, in November, I moved to Rome and just lived there and when I came back to the states I moved to Hawaii. I lived there for about six months and just worked on music
,' West said.
The chart topper's travels also helped him deal with the grief of his mother's death.
'What was good about going away it was the first time that I got to stop since my mum had passed. I had never stopped and never tried to even soak in what all had happened. It was the first time I had stopped since I had made it. Since I had started,' he said.
'For your whole world to totally crash off of a moment of sincerity or alcohol or whatever it is,' he said while appearing on the Ellen DeGeneres show. 'I feel like in some ways I'm a solider of culture. I realise that no one wants that to be my job and I'll never go on stage again. I'll never sit in an award show again.'