Megan Fox - profile,career and quotes





Megan Fox - Profile
Parent Darlene Tonachio
Full name Megan Denise Fox
Date of birth 16-May-1986
Country America
Place Rockwood, Tennessee
Known as Actress and model
Famous quote "It's so odd. I like the bad-boy types. Generally, the guy I'm attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish. He's usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean-cut, nice guys."
Favourites Comic books, Anime, and Video games
Famous in Michael Bay's Transformers



Megan Fox's - Career
Television
2003 What I Like About You
2004 Two and a Half Men
2004 The Help
2004–2006 Hope & Faith
Flims
2001 Holiday in the Sun
2003 Bad Boys II
2004 Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
2004 Crimes of Fashion
2007 Transformers
2008 How to Lose Friends & Alienate People
2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2009 Jennifer's Body
2010 Jonah Hex
2011 Passion Play
2012 Friends with Kids
2012 The Dictator



Megan Fox - Street fashion



Megan Fox's - Awards
Year Flim/Tv series Category Result
2005 Hope & Faith Best Performance in a TV Series Nominated
2005 Transformers Teen Choice Awards Nominated
2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Teen Choice Award Won
2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Best Sci-Fi Actress Won
2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Best Performance by a Human Female Won
2010 Jennifer's Body & Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Worst Actress Of 2009 Nominated
2010 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Favorite Movie Actress Nominated
2010 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Favorite Movie Actress Nominated
2010 Jennifer's Body Choice Female Hottie Won
2011 Jonah Hex Worst Actress Nominated



Megan Fox's - Well Known Controversies
"Megan Fox is not shy and she loves to shake things up. She is taking off her clothes for GQ and stripping down and as an added bonus she is ripping into Disney saying the Mickey Mouse folks ""Makes Me Sick."" She thought as many believe that Megan Fox is the next Angelina Jolie and she certainly is trying very hard for controversy.

She tells the magazine she was in love with some one name stripper and also she is has a crush on Olivia Wilde and wouldn't mind working around the sheets with the sultry actress. Fox also defends Vanessa Hudgens who has been featured full frontal and nude on the World Wide Web."



Megan Fox's - Popular sayings
"I have a mouth and I'm not afraid to use it."
"I have no friends and I never leave my house."
I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon.
I need to behave in a way that will cause people to take me seriously.
I've never been a big believer in formal education.
"I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on."
"I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded."